Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Little Ghost Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Little Ghost Card that I made! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To create my card first I made the card base in Design Space with Basic Shapes. I then cut out my green lace frame with a Spellbinders Die in my Big Shot. Next I uploaded the Ghost pattern into Design Space and sized it to fit my card perfectly. I then cut out all the pattern pieces in plain card stock with my Explore. Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to add dimension. After that I assembled everything and attached it to my card. I then stamped the adorable little pumpkin face with a stamp from Pretty Cute Stamps. To finish I added sequins, and then added all of the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day! -Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment