Monday, September 14, 2015

Robot Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Robot Card that I made! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To create my card first I created the card base in Design Space by making a rectangle and then adding a score line down the center. I then created my mats and frames from basic shapes and layered them on top of the card base. After that I uploaded the robot pattern and then sized it to fit perfectly on my card. I then cut all of the pattern pieces out of plain card stock with my Explore. Next I embossed a few of my background mats with my Big Shot and Cuttlebug embossing folders. I then inked and chalked all of the paper edges to create dimension. Next I assembled everything and then attached them to my card base. To finish I added the highlights with a white paint pen. Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day! -Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment