Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fall Owl Card

Good Evening Everyone! Tonight I want to share with you a Fall Owl Card that I made!


I used this week's Super Cute Fall Owl Digi Stamp freebie from Craftin Desert Diva's. You can find this digi stamp here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/cute-fall-owl-digital-stamp/. This digi is free for this week only, so don't miss out on adding this cutie to your collection!

To make my Fall Owl Card, first I created the card base, mats, and frames from basic shapes in Design Space. I then uploaded the Fall leaves pattern from LSHD and sized the leaves to fit my card. Next I printed the Fall Owl digi stamp on plain card stock. I then colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cut the image out. After that I cut out all the card pieces with my Explore in plain, patterned, and glitter card stock. To finish I assembled everything and added the highlights with a white paint pen. These digi's are so much fun to work with, and can be sized perfectly to fit any project! Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a fantastic day! -Mindy

2 comments: