Thursday, January 7, 2016

Little Fox Valentine Card

Good Evening Everyone! Tonight I want to share with you a Little Fox Valentine Card that I made!


I used the Adorable pattern Vixen to Be Mine from LSHD that you can find here: http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_1450/Vixen-to-be-Mine.htm

I also used the Fancy Frames Dies From CDD.

To create my card first I made the card base out of basic shapes in Design Space. I then uploaded the Little Fox pattern, and sized the image to fit my card perfectly. Once I was happy with my design, I then cut out all of the paper pieces in plain, patterned, and glitter card stock.

Next I cut out my mats with the Fancy Frames Dies with My Big Shot. After that I inked and chalked all of the paper edges on both the pattern pieces and the mats to add dimension and shape. I then assembled everything and attached all of the pieces to my card base.

To finish I added sequins, a gold heart doily, and then I added all of the highlights with a white paint pen. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!! LSHD DT Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment