Friday, February 26, 2016

My Besties Fluffy Tea Time

Good Afternoon Besties! Today I want to share with you a My Besties Fluffy Tea Time card that I made.


To create my card I used one of the newly released My Bestie "fluffy" digital stamps from Sherri Baldy that you can find here: http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p3302/NEW_%22Fluffy_Besties_TM%22INSTANT_DOWMLOAD_Digital_Digi_Stamps_Big_Eye_Big_Head_Dolls_Digi_Img053_New_Fluffy_Besties_TM_By_Sherri_Baldy.html

First I sized the Bestie Digital Stamp to fit my card base perfectly. I then printed her out onto 110 lb. white card stock. Next I colored this sweet image in with the following Copics:  Skin: E000, E00, E21, and E11. Hair: E47, E37, E35, and Y00. Clothes: RV04, RV02, RV10, BV04, BV02, and BV00.

After I was finished coloring her, I then cut her out and added her to the front of my card with foam tape for some extra dimension. To finish I added flowers, rhinestones, and a gold doily. Thank you so very much for stopping by today! -Mindy DT

1 comment: