Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Slingshot Boy Card

Hello again Everyone. I have another card that I would like to share with you today. For my second project I created this Super Cute Slingshot Boy Card.
Vilda slingshot boy
To create my card I used the Adorable stamp set from Vilda Stamps called Boy with Slingshot and Strawberry Girl that you can find here: http://shop.textalk.se/en/article.php?id=16232&art=35415951
strawberry girl vilda shop image
To make my card first I cut the mats and frames from Patterned card stock and attached them to my card base. I then stamped the Slingshot Boy and Soccer Ball Stamps onto 110 lb. plain white card stock and colored them in with Copics. Once I was done coloring the stamped images, I then fussy cut them out and attached them to my card base with foam tape for some added dimension. To finish I added a die cut sentiment and rhinestones for some extra embellishment. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment