Monday, September 19, 2016

Elf Mini House Card

Hello Again Everyone! Today I would like to share with you an Elf Mini House Card that I made.

elf-house-card

To create my card I used the following Vilda Stamps:
V688 Small Houses Kit that you can find here: http://shop.textalk.se/en/article.php?id=16232&art=16710390
small houses vilda image

and V371 Elf that Stretches Out His Arms.
To create my card first I stamped the images onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. Next I colored all of the images in with Copics and then used a white paint pen to add my highlights. Next I fussy cut all of the stamped images out and set them aside. After that I cut all of my mats and frames from patterned card stock and attached them to my card base. I then used foam tape to attach the colored stamped images for some added dimension. To finish I added a die cut sentiment, rhinestones, glitter clouds, and a die cut vine for some extra embellishment. I just Love these Adorable little houses and I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these Beautiful stamps. Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment