Saturday, November 19, 2016

Winter Fairy Card

Hello again Everyone! I have one last Winter Fairy Card to share with you today using another Gorgeous Fairy from Vilda Stamps.



To create my card I used Fiona stamp V65 that you can find in the Vilda shop here:

fiona
To make my card first I stamped this sweet fairy image onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. I then colored the image in with Copics and used a white paint pen to add my highlights. Next I colored my background with distress ink in Mermaid Lagoon onto watercolor paper. I then added a snowy hill cut from white glitter card stock. Next I attached all of the layers to my card base and then used foam tape to give the fairy some extra dimension. To finish I added holly, ribbon, and rhinestones for some extra embellishment. Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope that my card has inspired you to make your own creations using these wonderful stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment