Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hello Rain Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Hello Rain Card that I created with one of the Adorable Sugar Bat stamps from Vilda Stamps.


To create my card I used the darling stamp set Sugar, Berry, and Salt V232 that you can find in the Vilda shop here:


First I stamped the Sugar Bat girl onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. Next I used Copics to color the image in, and then used a white paint pen to add my highlights. After that I cut all of my mats and frames and attached them to my card base. I then used foam tape to attach the sweet Sugar Bat girl and give her some added dimension and height. To finish I added some paper flowers, a bow, and some rhinestones for some extra sparkle and shine. I just love these adorable stamps, and they really can be used in so many ways. I hope that my card has inspired you to try out your own creations with these Amazing stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment