Saturday, February 18, 2017

Vilda Easter Bunny Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Easter Bunny Card that I created using some Amazing stamps from Vilda Stamps!



To make my card I used the Adorable Easter Bunny and Rooster stamp V835 that you can find in the shop here: http://shop.textalk.se/en/article.php?id=16232&art=35511242


To create my card first I cut a die cut circle and frame from watercolor paper. I then painted them using a wet into wet technique. I just wet the entire area of the circle mat and frame with clean water, and then just dropped blue yellow and pink into my wash and let the colors spread and blend on their own. I then set both the mat and frame aside to dry.
Next I stamped the super cute Easter Bunny kid and eggs onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. I then used Copics to color the images in and used a white paint pen to add my highlights. Once I was finished coloring these sweet images, I then fussy cut them out and attached them to my card base with foam tape for some added dimension.
To finish I added a few die cut flowers and leaves, rhinestones, and some enamel dots in coordinating colors for some extra embellishment. Thank you so very much for stopping by. I hope that you enjoy my card and are inspired to try out your own creations with these Gorgeous stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment