Friday, May 5, 2017

La-La Land Crafts Super Hero Luka


Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you my Inspiration Friday Design Team card for 
and the theme is:

I was so excited that this week was "Anything Goes" because I have been wanting to use this Adorable Super Hero Luka stamp for a box card for awhile now. Isn't he just the cutest? Below are the stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts that I used to create my card.

Stamps

Dies

Copic colors used:
Skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E49, E37, E35, Y00
Cape: B05, B12, B00, 0
Costume: BG10, 100, C7, C5, C3, C1
Gloves and Belt: Y17, Y06, Y00, YR04

Distress Inks for background:
Mermaid Lagoon and Black Soot

Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding your creations to our 
Facebook Page. Also for more Inspiration we are on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my card has inspired you to try out your own creations with these Amazing stamps and dies.
Mindy

4 comments:

  1. This is just the card for my Grandson. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Carol! This little guy really does make the cutest boy cards!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mindy. Do you have a store that you sell this in ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellie! I don't have any of my cards for sale yet, but I do plan on listing them in the next month or so on Etsy. I will be sure to post on my blog as soon as I do.

      Delete