Thursday, March 1, 2018

Garden of Flowers

Hello Again Everyone! I am back today to share with you another card that I created using the Gorgeous new Flowers Geranium and Roses stamp from Vilda Stamps.


Products used:

Coloring Details:
Rose: Carmine Red, Light Carmine, Light Pink, Pale Green, Light Green, May Green, Lemon Yellow
Butterfly: Lemon Yellow, Lilac, Light Pink, Dark Gray
 
Background of Sentiment: Abandon Coral, Picked Rasberries


To create my card first I stamped the Gorgeous Roses in different positions onto 300 lb. watercolor paper. I then used Zig Clean Color Brushes and a water brush to color the roses in. I then trimmed down my card base and inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

For the sentiment, I die cut a circle and then stamped the Garden of Flowers sentiment in the center. I then used used Distress Oxide Ink in Abandon Coral and Picked Rasberries to blend color onto just the top right and bottom of the circle blending to white in the center. I then sprayed a mini mister over the area with water to create a textured effect.

To assemble my card I used foam tape to add each layer to my card base for some extra dimension. To finish I added some Morning Dew clear Nuvo Drops to a few of the petals and the background to simulate dew drops.

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I hope that my card has inspired you to try out your own creations using these Gorgeous Vilda stamps! You can find the entire line of Vilda Stamps as well as other fabulous stamps, dies and coloring mediums available now in the Engstroms Artstudio AB Shop!
Hugs- Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment