Saturday, May 19, 2018

Vilda You're a Treasure Card

Hello Everyone! Mindy here with you today sharing a You're a Treasure Card that I created using the super Cute Pirate Kit A6  stamp set V811 from Vilda Stamps.



Products used:



Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV21, RV000
Jacket and Shorts: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1, 0
Shirt: R59, R35, R22, R20, 0, C3, C1
Maps and Shoes: E37, E35, E31, E0000, YG06, YG11, B00, Y00
Treasure Chest: E37, E35, E31, E0000, Y11, Y06, Y00, YG17, YG06, YG11

To create my card first I stamped the super Adorable Pirate Boy, Treasure Chest, and Map onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. Next I colored the images in with the Copics listed Above. I then fussy cut them out.

Next I used washi tape to mask off the horizon line on my watercolor card base frame. I then used Distress Oxide inks in Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Chipped Sapphire to create my ocean. After blending the ocean I removed the washi tape and then blended the same colors just along the top edge to create the clouds. Next I die cut a wave and then blended these same colors on the die cut to blend in with the ocean water.

To create my Map shaped mat, I cut a rectangle at 3.5" x 4.5" from plain white card stock. I then cut little notches out of the edges to resemble an old map shape. Next I used Distress Ink in Vintage Photo to blend over the entire map while adding more ink to the edges for a worn look. I then added the map details with a Red Copic R35 and a black fine liner pen.

To finish I attached each mat layer with foam tape for some added dimension to my card base. I then tucked in some coordinating die cuts and then added the stamped images with foam tape.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope that my card has inspired you to try out your own creations using these Amazing stamps from Vilda Stamps!

DT-Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment